Enjoy this lobster boat cruise around the islands of Casco Bay while watching the sun set over the Portland skyline.There is even an option to add-on a lobster roll from Luke’s Lobster!
Pick Up & Drop Off Location: Bell Buoy Park, 54 Commercial St, Portland
- Adult Ages 21+
- Private Charter Maximum 15 Adults
- Brews Cruise Ticket Ages 21+ (includes 3 beers per guest)
- Brews Cruise Private Charter Maximum 15 Adults (includes 3 beers per guest)
CRUISE CASCO BAY ON A HUMAN-POWERED PARTY BOAT
You are guaranteed to have fun on the Maine BayCycle, Maine’s first human-powered party boat! It’s the best way to tour around beautiful Casco Bay.
Pack your favorite local brews (which you can keep on ice supplied right on board) and snacks, bring along the perfect playlist, and get ready for a great time on the water. Enjoy the ocean breeze and perfect summer weather, and keep an eye out for seals in the harbor!
Not sure what beer to bring aboard? Select the Brews Cruise ticket and we will make sure a selection of great Maine beers (3 per guest) are on ice for you right on the boat.
With 10 pedal stations and seating for five more people, you can book individual seats and become new drinking buddies with your fellow pedalers. Or you can book the whole boat for a private tour of Portland. Either way, your friendly captain makes sure you have a great time as you tour the one and only Portland Harbor.
The party boat is perfect for wedding parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, family reunions, team-building events, or just a fun afternoon on the water. Maine BayCycle offers an on-the-water experience on Casco Bay unlike any other.
Cruises have a maximum of 15 seats, must be booked in advance, and are offered at 11 a.m. (weekends only), 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m.
Meet the boat at Bell Buoy Park, located between Casco Bay Lines and Flatbread Pizza on Commercial Street, Portland, Maine.
Please note that timing may change without advance notice due to weather events and the availability of boat staff.
Food and Drink
May be purchased on your own and brought on board.
Optional Brews Cruise Ticket – includes a selection of three different Maine craft beers per person that our team have curated.
- This tour is a water-based boat event provided by Maine BayCycle. Guests will need to able to use ramps to access the boat and docks.
- When approaching the vessel and boarding the boat, please be masked. Once on the vessel, masks are at customers’ discretion as this is an outdoor event and the boat allows for social distancing.
- The boat is mostly covered and operates rain or shine. Rescheduling of any tours is only permitted at the discretion of Maine BayCycle.
- Remember that the temperature is normally cooler on the water, even during the warmer summer season.
- Smoking is not permitted onboard the vessels used for these tours.
- Personal items can be brought on board, and any alcohol must be purchased in advance as this is not available on the boat.