Thanks for thinking of Maine Brews Cruise as you plan your event. Please read through these guidelines before filling out our form.
Since we started our company in 2012, we’ve always looked to support the communities that we call home. We are proud to donate to a growing list of charitable events and non-profits.
We love learning of all the wonderful initiatives happening in our local communities and wish we could accommodate all donation requests.
Our donation policy is to contribute to select events by providing complimentary gift cards in the name of the event or organization. These cards can then be raffled, auctioned, or given away as part of a basket or package.
We have to use discretion, though, so please review and consider if your event fits our criteria before submitting a request.
- We require a minimum of 30-day advance notice for all donations.
- We only donate tour gift cards, and we only do that for registered 501(c) organizations. We do not provide cash donations and are not able to fulfill any individual or team sponsorships, You will be required to submit a copy of your charity registration document.
- Being mindful of our mission of providing craft brewery tours to adults that are exclusively over the age of 21, we do not donate to events that are either directly tied to schools or by association benefit youth. For example, adults might be playing in a golf tournament, but if funds raised ultimately go toward school-based or youth sports we most likely will deny the request.
- Certain large-scale charity events draw large numbers of participants—both individuals and teams. For that reason, we will not be able to sponsor some and not others.
- We are not able to provide donations involving political, faith-based, and other sensitive issues.
Are we still on the same page? Then, please go ahead and fill out the below form with accurate details to allow us to review your submission.
If we feel we can fulfill your request, you will hear back from us within 3 weeks.