Whether you are a local or visiting from away, the stone fortresses built in the early 19th century in Portland Harbor are always captivating. They are imposing reminders of days not too far gone when…
Pick Up & Drop Off Location: Bell Buoy Park, 54 Commercial St, Portland
- Adult Ages 21+
- Private Charter $900 Up to 12 People | $75/person 13-20 people
- Adult - 6:30pm Departure Ages 21+
- Private Charter - 6:30pm Departure $1200 Up to 12 People | $100/person 13-20 people
CRUISE ON THE WATER & ENJOY MAINE'S BEST BEER
We have partnered with SeaPortland to bring you our Brews Cruise beer and boat tours!
Board the Elizabeth Grace to cruise around Portland Harbor while sipping local craft beer. This 2-hour sunset cruise will take you out into Casco Bay and around the many features that make this body of water unique.
Keep your eyes open for potential seal sightings, as well as the multiple lighthouses, islands, and forts you will see while cruising around.
On this cruise, we will turn the bow toward Portland so you can take in a Maine sunset from the water and then cruise through Portland Harbor as the city’s nighttime skyline illuminates.
You won’t find a more spectacular experience in Maine!
Please note that timing may change without advance notice due to weather events and the availability of boat staff.
Included in the cost is 3 cans of Maine beer per person. Typical options include Allagash White, Lone Pine Brightside IPA, and Shipyard seasonal offerings. Options for low-alcohol beers, hard seltzer, and water are all available for our guests as well.
Food is available for private charters on the boat with advance notice and at an additional cost.
- This tour is a water-based boat event. Guests will need to able to use ramps to access the boat and docks.
- The boat is partially covered and operates rain or shine. All reservations occur regardless of the weather. We like to remind our guests that the temperature is normally cooler on the water, even during the warmer summer season.
- Rescheduling of any cruises is only permitted at the discretion of SeaPortland.
- Smoking is not permitted onboard the vessels used for these tours.
- Personal items can be brought on board, but only alcohol served or purchased on the vessel may be consumed while we are underway.