Looking for a true Maine activity for your group? The Harbor Brews Cruise is an all-inclusive craft beer sightseeing excursion around Casco Bay and is the perfect way to SeaPortland’s best coastal sights while enjoying…
Pick Up & Drop Off Location: Bell Buoy Park, 54 Commercial St, Portland
- Adult 11:00 am Ages 21+ (includes lobster roll lunch)
- Private Charter 11:00 am Up to 12 Adults (21+) | add $150/person 13-20
- Adult 3:00 pm Ages 21+
- Private Charter 3:00 pm Up to 12 Adults (21+) | add $125/person 13-20
EXPLORE A HISTORIC ISLAND FORT IN CASCO BAY WITH MAINE BEER IN HAND
Our friends at SeaPortland have come up with a really special adventure combining Portland Harbor’s island history with craft beer on the brand new Fort Tour and Beer Experience!
At Bell Buoy Park in Portland, you will Board the Elizabeth Grace for this exclusive one-of-a-kind experience.
Whether you are a local or visiting from away, the stone fortresses built in the early 19th century in Portland Harbor are always captivating. They are imposing reminders of days not too far gone when the defense of our coastline required their presence.
Despite their prominence, the forts are not easy to access for a variety of reasons. Most locals and visitors have never been to Fort Scammel, the only fort in the Harbor to see active combat.
Fortunately, the owners of Fort Scammel have partnered with us to offer private tours of this incredible historic site. This is an experience NOT TO BE MISSED! And along the way, we’ll cruise past some of the other great sights in the bay, including the iconic lighthouses.
Please note that timing may change without advance notice due to weather events and the availability of boat staff.
Included in the cost is 3 cans of Maine beer per person.
The 11:00 am departure includes a Lobster Roll Lunch (alternate options available)
The 3:00 pm departure does not include food
- This tour is a water-based boat event. Guests will need to be able to use ramps to access the boat and docks.
- The boat is partially covered and operates rain or shine. All reservations occur regardless of the weather. We like to remind our guests that the temperature is normally cooler on the water, even during the warmer summer season.
- Rescheduling of any cruises is only permitted at the discretion of SeaPortland.
- Smoking is not permitted onboard the vessels used for these tours.
- Personal items can be brought on board, but only alcohol served or purchased on the vessel may be consumed while we are underway.