Want to bring a Brews Cruise tour operation to your area?
Does your city have what it takes to start a Brews Cruise tour company? Do you have the passion for craft alcohol, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a city with a tourism draw and a unique industry scene?
If your area has what it takes to open a Brews Cruise tour operation and you would like to join our family of individual owners and operators, please let us know more about you and your area by completing the inquiry form.
What to expect from Brews Cruise, INC.
- Assist/advise navigating the Secretary of State website/registration and establishing Federal EIN
- Provide License Agreement valid for the period of 5 years
- Initial meeting, negotiation, and coordination of tours with your local breweries
- Advise on transportation options, insurance, and development of a concise marketing plan
- Work with graphic designer to design your local Brews Cruise logo and connect to the Brews Cruise website (separate fee), including contact information of vendors for branded merchandise
- US Trademark protected brand name, operations manual
- Provide sample forms, logs and operational worksheets, and training
- Assist in the development of website support/presence (separate minimal fee)
- Assist in development of structuring tours, as well as suggestions for ordering operational supplies
- Assist/advise on Quickbooks accounting software
- Ongoing support offered for accounting, marketing and all phases of Brews Cruise operations during the license period
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Collins, CO
- Honolulu, HI
- Nashville, TN
- New Orleans, LA
- San Diego, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Seattle, WA
- St Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
- Vancouver, BC
- Maybe your city?