Need a Brews Cruise in your town?
Does your city have what it takes to start a Brews Cruise? Do you have the passion for craft beer, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a city with a unique beer scene?
Cities must have minimum 4 craft brewery locations to operate tours. If you think your city has what it takes to open a Brews Cruise and would like to join our consortium of individual owner/operators, please contact us here.
Cities in need of a Brews Cruise:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Collins, CO
- New Orleans, LA
- San Diego, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Seattle, WA
- St Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
- Vancouver, BC
- Anywhere else you’d like to be cruisin’ for a brewsin’
What to expect from Brews Cruise, INC.
- Assist/advise navigating the Secretary of State website/registration and establishing Federal EIN
- Provide License Agreement valid for the period of 5 years
- Initial meeting, negotiation, and coordination of tours with your local breweries
- Advise on transportation options, insurance, and development of a concise marketing plan
- Work with graphic designer to design your local Brews Cruise logo and connect to the Brews Cruise website (separate fee), including contact information of vendors for branded merchandise
- US Trademark protected brand name, operations manual
- Provide sample forms, logs and operational worksheets, and training
- Assist in the development of website support/presence (separate minimal fee)
- Assist in development of structuring tours, as well as suggestions for ordering operational supplies
- Assist/advise on Quickbooks accounting software
- Ongoing support offered for accounting, marketing and all phases of Brews Cruise operations during the license period