Want To Bring A Brews Cruise To Your Area?
We are always looking for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit to join our Brews Cruise family of owners and operators.
If you are located in a city with a strong tourism draw and a lively craft alcohol industry—that’s definitely the first step.
The ideal licensee also has a passion for educating guests about your area’s history and teaching different aspects of craft alcohol production.
Let’s be clear: we are not offering franchise opportunities. You will license our brand to operate in your local area for the next five years.
It’s a proven concept and model that will allow you to succeed immediately.
This is your own business to own and operate, and you can do that as you wish.
Partnering With Brews Cruise, Inc.
At Brews Cruise, we’re all about supporting our family of licensees through their entire time as business owners.
Our success is in the incredible network of Brews Cruise Operators, their passion for providing the best experiences possible, and how we all apply that same passion for supporting everyone in the Brews Cruise family.
We will assist you in each phase – start-up, launch, and the ongoing business phase. Our experienced team members will ensure you can start immediately, providing high-quality tours that will delight your guests and bring them back to visit you time and time again.
One of the major benefits of becoming part of the Brews Cruise family is that you’ll have exclusive rights within your territory to our U.S. trademark-protected brand name and all the Intellectual Property that goes with it.
Now, that will save you a ton of time, energy, and money!
What We Require From You
Of course, like any good relationship, it’s a two-way street. So, we are looking for licensees who can provide the following:
- An entrepreneurial drive and motivation.
- The ability to operate independently and conduct business practices professionally.
- A clean personal and professional background and credit history.
- A passion and interest in providing educational and insightful tours and activities that highlight your local craft producers.
- An ability to maintain positive relations with tour partners and your local community.
- Positive engagement and maintain communications with us and the Brews Cruise family
- A level of flexibility to contribute to Brews Cruise family events that sometimes occur via video, often outside normal working hours (we do have a few time zones to juggle).
- An enduring commitment to continual improvement and growth of your own business.
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Bend, OR
- Boise, ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Greenville, SC
- Honolulu, HI
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Madison, WI
- Nashville, TN
- Norfolk, VA
- New Orleans, LA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Portland, OR
- Raleigh, NC
- San Diego, CA
- Savannah, GA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Seattle, WA
- St Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
- Walla Walla, WA
- Maybe your city?
Note: Cities in bold have had previous Brews Cruise tour operations.
Learn more about Brews Cruise on the Tourpreneur Podcast
In the Tourpreneur Podcast Episode 146, we take a deep dive into the work of brewery tours and how the beer tour market has changed since COVID. Don Littlefield of Maine Brews Cruise shares the essential tips he wants tourpreneurs to learn and which digital marketing strategies are most effective for his business.
Don Littlefield is the National Director of Operations at Brews Cruise, Inc, a tour company providing educational tasting tours of local craft producers.
The business offers brewery tours licensing around the United States to allow tour operators to use the successful Brews Cruise business model to provide exceptional tours in their local areas.
Don has extensive digital marketing experience and creates unforgettable culinary and experiential tourism experiences, which he applies to help his partners build successful brewery tours.
This free 4-page guide explains even more about how we will work together to start and grow your craft beverage tourism business.
Start-Up Costs and Fee Structure
- $10,000 License Fee paid in installments intended to soften the impacts of cash out of your pocket during your Start-Up Phase.
- 5% of gross revenue electronically paid on a quarterly basis.
- Recommended accessible capital up to $15k for startup and initial costs.
Is This For You?
If your area has what it takes to open a Brews Cruise tour operation and you want to learn more about joining our family of individual owners and operators, let’s discuss the possibilities!
Complete the inquiry form below. We will then schedule a video meeting or phone call to discuss more.
We look forward to chatting soon.
Cheers from Brews Cruise!