Hop On the Happy Hour Bus Tour on Friday or Saturday evenings! A relaxed take on our classic tour, with 2 stops but more time spent at each enjoying the atmosphere.
Day Drinking Bus Tour
Charleston Brews Cruise
- Guest Ages 21+
- Non-Drinker/Designated Driver Ages 21+
- Private Tour (Day Drinking)
Our most popular brewery tour features a wide variety (12 pours!) of craft beer, the history of beer, the process of brewing, and entertaining drinking stories.
Our Charleston brewery tours include approximately four generous pours at each of the three brewery stops, plenty for even the most seasoned beer drinkers. Your Guide will also take plenty of pictures of your Group if would like!
Breweries We Visit
We have relationships with many great beer producers in the area. The actual itinerary for your tour will be determined by your Guide based on the weather, the number of tour guests, and the availability of partners. The goal is to provide you with the best experience possible.
- Holy City
- Edmund’s Oast
- Frothy Beard
- Common House
Included in the Tour
- Four generous alcohol samples at each stop.
- Snacks and bottled water are provided.
- We have a cooler on the bus to store craft beer purchases from the breweries visited on the tour.
- Custom and Private tours available – call to inquire.
- Discounted evening transportation rates for Brews Cruise guests.
Not Included in the Tour
- Gratuities for Brews Cruise staff.
- Brewery merchandise.
- Drinks other than craft beer.
If the tour is entirely booked, please give us a call. There may be alternative options available.