Hop on the Cruiser for our most popular tour of local Charleston breweries. This tour features three different breweries with 4 generous pours at each stop.
Happy Hour Bus Tour
Charleston Brews Cruise
- Guest Ages 21+
- Non-Drinker/Designated Driver Ages 21+
- Private Tour (Happy Hour)
This tour is ideal for those just looking for a fun activity prior to hitting the town.
This “Hoppy” Hour tour focuses less on craft beer education and more on having fun, meeting new people, and experiencing two of Charleston’s most popular breweries!
Our Charleston brewery tours include approximately 4 generous pours at each of the three brewery stops, plenty for even the most seasoned beer drinkers.
Your Guide will also take plenty of pictures of your Group if you would like!
Breweries We Visit
We have relationships with many great beer producers in the area. The actual itinerary for your tour will be determined by your Guide based on the weather, the number of tour guests, and the availability of partners. The goal is to provide you with the best experience possible.
- Holy City
- Edmund’s Oast
- Frothy Beard
- Common House
Included in the Tour
- Four generous alcohol samples at each stop.
- Snacks and bottled water are provided.
- We have a cooler on the bus to store craft beer purchases from the breweries visited on the tour.
- Custom and Private tours available – call to inquire.
- Discounted evening transportation rates for Brews Cruise guests.
Not Included in the Tour
- Gratuities for Brews Cruise staff.
- Brewery merchandise.
- Drinks other than craft beer.
If the tour is entirely booked, please give us a call. There may be alternative options available.