Hop on the Cruiser for our most popular tour of local Charleston breweries. This tour features three different breweries with 4 generous pours at each stop.
Pubs, Taverns, and Taprooms Tour
Charleston Culinary Tours
- Guest Ages 21+
- Private Tour up to 12 guests
Charleston’s Best Historic Pub Tour!
This 3-hour professionally-guided tour will take you through 350+ years of Charleston History and Pub Culture.
As you journey through the infamous French Quarter, you will visit three local pubs while learning about the “Five P’s”: Pints, Pubs, Prostitutes, Pirates, and Politics!
Your first drink at each stop is included, as well as a shareable appetizer at least one stop.
Charleston Pub Tour Includes:
- 3 Drinks (One drink at each of the three tour locations)
- A shareable Appetizer in at least one location
- An engaging Guided Tour by a city-certified Charleston Tour Guide
- Tours are held rain or shine (taking place primarily inside)
- These are walking tours; historic Charleston has a number of uneven cobblestone streets and slate sidewalks.
- Please dress appropriately for walking and the weather.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate on a daily basis according to Pub availability.
If the tour is entirely booked, please give us a call. There may be alternative options available.