Announcing the Belgian Bier Adventure trip!
Our first ever group trip – the Germany Oktoberfest Adventure – departs this Saturday for Germany. We are now pleased to announce our next trip, the Belgian Bier Adventure scheduled for April of 2017!
18 people are departing the United States this coming Saturday to head to Germany. The Germany Oktoberfest Adventure group trip will visit several amazing cities, tour numerous historic breweries, and their whirlwind week will end at the world famous Oktoberfest in Munich.
Based on the success of our first ever trip out of the country, we have been busy working with our partners Dream Vacations setting up more trips to famous beer destinations all over the world.
And now we are ready to announce our next group trip, the Belgian Bier Adventure April 18-27, 2017!
On our website is an entire page devoted to information about this trip. Here are some key details:
The Zythos Bier Festival in Leuven, Belgium.
- The 8 night tour will visit 7 different historic cities in Belgium – Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Bouillon, Leuven, Chimay, and Brussels!
- The entire trip is built around visiting the two-day Zythos Beer Festival in Leuven, where more than 100 different Belgian breweries offer the option to taste 500 different beers in one place!
- 8 Belgian Brewery tours are scheduled – Gruut Brewery, De Halve Mann, De Koninck, Brewery t Pakhuis, Stella Artois, Brasserie de Bouillon, Chimay, and Cantillon!
- Additional tours have also been set up for the group – Bruges Beer Museum, Chocolaterie Gillot, and The Museum of the Belgian Brewers!
- Once you are in Belgium, transportation, lodging, admission, and many meals are included in the cost of the trip.
We have priced the land portion at an affordable rate, and have also secured a great price for round trip airfare out of Logan Airport direct to Brussels.
So now is your chance to experience Belgium in the spring and all of the great beer that it has to offer! Check out our group trips page for more information and links to register for the trip.
Need more information? Contact our travel partners Dream Vacations with any trip questions that you may have.
Ready to sign up and join us in Belgium? A $500 deposit is all that is needed to secure your spot. Head on over and register right now!